Where innovation happens
At theLAB Emeryville, simple yet elegant finish tie into the buildings historic character merged with stunning contemporary interior offices. Three bays with full height glass panels lets in an abundance of natural light. Unparalleled location with bountiful entertainment, dining, and shopping experiences providing the desirable work life balance.
From past to future - the Sherwin-Williams Company constructed this historic paint factory in 1919 with operations running in to the mid 2000’s. theLAB Emeryville will undergo a long-awaited renovation and repositioning conversion to an adaptive re-use Class A life science space. Inside, high-end modern lab space, common areas including new lobbies, restrooms, and elevators.Total 72,926 Sq. Feet
Features a “pass through” between Horton Street and the neighboring Lennar development on the west side of the property to provide pedestrian and bicycle access between Horton Street and the Lennar Project currently under construction.
- Brand new state of the art lab infrastructure
- Bay Area Bike Share Station onsite
- Fitting for life science or technology users with various requirements
- Immediate I-80 & I-580 access, ten-minute walk from Emeryville Amtrak, two blocks north of Emery Go-Round’s shuttle (40th @ Horton) to MacArthur BART station.
- Adjacent from a new project underway that includes a 2.5-acre public park and 4,000 square feet of additional retail amenities
Explore of the hub of Emeryville’s life science market. Centrally located to places to dine, shop and variety parks and entertainment.Neighborhood